I find that luck is never part of success. Being prepared allowed me to jump into opportunities for success. Haven't always been a hit, but can atest to my accomplishments as a token of my efforts to excel.
My career began in 1999 fidling and breaking my windows 98 SE home pc. In 2005 achieved my first IT degree and since then have completed an MBA, specialization in organizational psychology and have completed many courses that have molded my life into a fun challenge.
Now a days I strive towards helping other business adapt and find success through technology and human resources. Am also involved in many hobbies and volunteer opportunities that enrich my life. Father to a seven year old angel.
Linux and Unix OS and Development, Novell OS, IT Support Specialist; ITIL, ERP, RUP, Scrum, TDD, DDD, OOP, PMBOK, ALM, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Enterprise Architect, Hiring, Team, and Software Project Management; Supervising; Office Procedures; Model Driven Development; Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital; Graphology, Hartman Colors, MBTI, DiSC, Competency-based Management, Business Strategy, Body Language.
Language fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
zuEuz Tecnologia & Negocios, 2011– Present, Sorocaba, São Paulo
Small Regional Corporation focused on information technology
- Managed all technical departments, projects (PMBOK), budgets, procurement, ITSM (ITIL), Application Lifecycle Management, and personnel within scope of IT. Analyzed requirements, FPA. Strategic planning, process mapping, standards and procedures.
- Development in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Jquery, CSS. TDD and DDD, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, Mocking, SOA, REST.
- Network management in Ubuntu, Windows 2012, PfSense, VMware vSphere, Asterisk, FXO Cards.
- Engaged in Lead Management, Sales, and Customer Relationship Management. Team supervision, hiring, competency-based management.
Nestlé Brazil SA, 2008 – 2011, São Paulo, São Paulo
Large Multinational Corporation focused on food products
Business to Consumer Specialist
- Organized and managed market projects within technological scope; life-cycle; criticalpath, maintenance schedule, ITSM via ITIL. Projects in ASP.NET 3.5
- Liaised between support staff and marketing agencies for hardware and software issues
- Consulted in security audits and technology standards. Reported on availability, performance and incident management. (found major bug in web application for Mexico that saved 75 thousand dollars in penalties)
- Hired and trained new employees.
National Network of Digital Schools, 2007 – 2008, Salt Lake City, Utah
Large National Corporation focused on education.
Senior Developer and Analyst
- Managed creation of complex Data Access Layer for Enterprise applications using Generics.
- Lead development team in project in ASP.NET; time management, quality assurance
- Managed development of web applications using C# and ASP.NET allowing K-12 students to view their grades and instructors to view and approve submitted assignments.
(Web applications that retrieves data from Online Learning Management System and displays it for user viewing)
MSTAR, 2003 – 2007, Murray, Utah
Small and local startup focused on telecommunications and entertainment
- Supervised, managed, and programmed in several corporateprojects including digital banners, SQL to ASP.NET reporting applications, IT trouble ticket trackingand reporting application.
- Managed development of notification system for the call center to update agents on current status of service calls using C# and Windows Forms increasing call center performance in 75%.
(Scrolling banner application for call center notification of outages and critical information)
- Designed a reporting system for management using SQL, XML, C#, and ASP.NET.
(External Telephone Adapter reporting for call center agents, and management for inventory and usage of adapter and installations performed)
- Specialization in Organizational Psychology
Anhanguera Educacional, Sorocaba, São Paulo
- MBA in Information Technology Management
Anhanguera Educacional, Sorocaba, São Paulo
- Information Technology Management
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo, São Paulo
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Neumont University, South Jordan, Utah
- Network Management Associate of Applied Science
Information Technology Support Specialist
LDS Business College, Salt Lake City, Utah
Neurolinguistics – Phisiom Institute – São Paulo, Brazil
Graphology – Sette Institute – Sorocaba, Brazil
Teaching Dynamics – ABIJSUD – Sorocaba, Brazil
LDS Mission – 2000-2002 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL.